Meeting Minutes 3/25/2019
In attendance: Kayla Moncur, Tiffany Reeves, Michelle Skaarup, Jennifer Higbee, Megan Lindley, Lyndsay Zappone, Janette Weidman, Amber Smith, Brooke Cook, Krista Hall
** Michelle gave financial report
** Krista Hall requesting money for outside storage containers as there is less room out in the portable classrooms. Discussed options and teachers using their teacher allotments toward purchase. Krista will email teachers out in portables to see if others interested in the same. Expenditures approved for said storage up to approximately $500.00.
** Movie night is April 5. Doors will open at 6:00 pm, movie to begin at 6:30 pm.
- Tiffany has ordered popcorn, this will be available for free
- Kayla has ordered candy, this will be for sale for 25 cents
- Amber will take care of decor
- Tiffany will get flyers out by 3/27, preorders will be due by 4/3
- Will sell water bottles
- Kayla will buy small containers for candy
- Brooke will reach out to student teachers to arrive that night at 5:15 pm to run popcorn station
** Fund run will be on April 5. Volunteers will be needed to help count money, especially the week of April 8-12. Mr. Smith will put together spreadsheet for fund run money.
** Reviewed spirit shirt entries. We will place voting ballot boxes in the hall for students to vote this year. Winner will be announced at movie night on April 5.
** Harkins movie orders have been submitted, and tickets should arrive on April 5
** Discussed having a PTO supply closet where teachers can replenish supplies when they run out. Brooke will talk to her husband about places to buy bulk school supplies.
** Teacher Appreciation Week is May 6-10
- Kayla has already set up food truck for that Monday
- Tiffany will ask Student Council to have their teacher appreciation acts on Wednesday and Thursday so PTO can cover Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. This will allow us to have farmer's market on Tuesday with fresher ingredients.
- Lyndsay will get paper bags for farmers market
- Michelle will talk to Target about gift cards
** Briefly ran through schedule of events for next school year and possible changes to the schedule. Decisions will be made at a later meeting.